PEOPLE ARE FREE FROM ABUSE AND NEGLECT
As part of Springbrook’s commitment to excellence for those we support, we will be sharing an Outcome of the Month for reflection with participants, staff, and administration. For February 2020, we bring you the outcome of “People are Free From Abuse And Neglect!”
- People are not subjected to actions, by anyone, that cause them physical or emotional harm.
- People are able to recognize and report all forms of abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
PRINCIPLES FOR ORGANIZATIONS
- Expressly prohibit all forms of abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
- Address all allegations of abuse and neglect regardless of the source.
- Educate staff to recognize and report any suspected incidents of abuse and neglect.
- Provide support for the person who has been potentially victimized.
If you have any questions about the values and principles described, or how to facilitate a discussion with participants and your team, contact your supervisor. Thank you for your help in keeping Springbrook a leading service provider!