You work hard for your money, so why wait for it?
“I think this has been a great program! I have been able to use this perk several times this week, which has allowed me to pay my son’s tuition for his school within a quicker timeframe than I would have otherwise.
Also, this is great for new hires, so they see how supportive Springbrook is to our needs.”
Congratulations, you are now eligible for Dayforce Wallet and can start accessing your pay on your own terms.
We launched Dayforce Wallet in February because we know that expenses don’t always line up with payday, and we want to offer you a better way to get paid. Dayforce Wallet includes an easy-to-use mobile app* and the Dayforce Prepaid Mastercard®. With the mobile app, you can see the pay you’ve earned and add what you want to your card – anytime. Once the money is added to your card, you can use your card to pay bills, make purchases, or withdraw cash. You can transfer money to other accounts, too. Please watch the below video to learn more and direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be on the lookout in Dayforce Learning in the coming weeks for a fun, informational video, along with additional resources to help you understand and get started on your Dayforce Wallet journey!
In order for Dayforce Wallet to be successful, both managers and employees will need to review timesheets more frequently.
- For example, missing shifts or open punches will not be paid until corrected or completed.
Why Dayforce Wallet
- Get paid early – Access your money as you earn it† with just a few taps of the mobile app. You can also set up direct deposit and get paid up to two days earlier than your regular payday.
- No hidden fees§ – There are no monthly fees or minimums, no fees to access your pay before payday, and no fees to use in-network ATM or transfer money to other accounts.
- It’s easy – Easily manage your money with the mobile app. You can view what you’ve earned and take what you need at any time. Plus, you’ll have insight into your available pay, card balance, and transactions, all in one place.
“Dayforce Wallet has DEFINITELY helped me through this time. I’ve had some financial problems after I moved, so it has most certainly been a blessing for me.”
Getting started is easy
Follow these steps to start using Dayforce Wallet:
- Download the mobile app and create your Dayforce Wallet account
- Connect to Dayforce and complete your registration. If you are unable to connect with the Dayforce Mobile app or a Dayforce quick connect code, you’ll be directed to login to Dayforce online and enter your Company ID: xxxxxxx. Click here for additional help with this step.
- Set up your digital card and activate your physical card.
- Add pay to your card: Add available pay as you need it
- Set up direct deposit and get paid up to two days early
Any questions or concerns? Please contact: email@example.com.
* Standard message and data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
† Some blackout dates and limitations may apply based on your pay cycle and employer’s configurations.
‡ Many, but not all, employers, government benefits providers, and other originators send direct deposits early with an effective date of 1-4 days later. Beginning with your second direct deposit of at least $5 from the same source, Central Bank of Kansas City (CBKC) will post the funds to your Dayforce Prepaid Mastercard when we receive it, rather than on the effective date. This may result in your having access to the funds sooner. The date CBKC receives your direct deposit, and the effective date are controlled by the originator.
§ Consult the Cardholder Agreement and Fee Schedule for a complete list of fees.
The Dayforce Prepaid Mastercard® is issued by Central Bank of Kansas City, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Certain fees, terms, and conditions are associated with the approval, maintenance and use of the Card. You should consult your Cardholder Agreement and Fee Schedule. If you have any questions regarding the Card or such fees, terms, and conditions, you can contact us toll-free at 1-877-723-7434, 24 hours a day.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.