Last Updated: 05/6/21 at 12:57 PM
VISIT SCHEDULING INFORMATION
- Click the appropriate form below, either “Campus Visitation Request Form” if you are visiting on Springbrook property, or “Community Homes Visitation Request form” if you are visiting away from Springbrook.
- Fill out the form.
- Submit the form
- You will receive a verification email once your form is submitted
- Your visit is not scheduled until you receive a confirmation phone call from Springbrook
- A Springbrook staff member will review your form and call you within 2 business days to schedule your visit (scheduling calls will only be placed Mon – Fri, 8 am – 4 pm)
All visit scheduling is now centralized. Please do not contact your loved one’s home staff or other Springbrook staff to schedule, they will direct you to the Scheduling Request Form.
Campus Visitation Request Form
Offsite Visit Return Assessment
Community Homes Visitation Request form
Family Engagement Center Suite Reservation Form
This Visitation Plan is the next step in Springbrook’s highly successful approach to the COVID-19 pandemic—a proactive, vigilant approach with the health and safety of every Springbrook community member at the heart of each decision.
The bonds that the people we support have with their family and friends are essential to their social, emotional, and overall wellbeing. With this plan, we are excited to offer families, advocates, and friends the opportunity to visit in a structured environment that protects the health of not just their loved one, but countless others who touch their loved one’s life.
Onsite Visiting hours
- Visiting hours are 9 am until 5 pm
- 2 hr scheduled appointments
- Seven days per week
On-Campus Room Appointments
The purpose of on-campus room appointments is to inventory clothes, personal items, swap out seasonal clothing, decorate to taste, and/or assist with bedroom set-up or changes. Room appointments are not visits. There are no in-home visits on campus.
- Room appointments must be scheduled 72 hours in advance, and may not exceed one hour
- Room appointments are available 7 days a week, between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm
- Limited to one (1) room per house/per appointment
- Room appointment are limited to one (1) hour, one (1) time per month
- For those with multiple loved ones living in a Springbrook on-campus home, families may schedule one (1), one-hour room appointment per child, per month
- Room appointment guests are limited to two (1) people, both must be over the age of 18 years
- ALL visitors, including Room Appointment guests, must first check-in at the Family Engagement Center and go through the health screening process
- At check-in, room appointment guests will be given a pass to show to Home Unit staff• Room appointment guests must wear Springbrook-issued KN95 masks at all times during the appointment
- At the house, room appointment guests must sanitize their hands and should perform meticulous hand hygiene throughout the appointment
- Room appointment guests may not use Home Unit restrooms. Restroom facilities will only be available at the Family Engagement Center
- No food or drink will be consumed during the room appointment
- The room appointment pass must be returned to The Family Engagement Center prior to an on or off-campus visit
Community Homes In-Home Visits or Room Appointments
We encourage outdoor visits or time spent safely in the community, but in-home visits and room appointments are now available for friends and family of Community Homes residents.
- In-home visits/appointments must be scheduled 72 in hours advance
- In-home visits are limited to two hours per visit
- Visitors can only visit one room in the house
- Room Appointments are limited to one hour with the specific purpose of switching out seasonal clothes, decorating, etc.
- Community Homes visitors must wear a Springbrook-issued KN95 mask at all times during the visit/appointment
- Community Homes visitors must sanitize their hands and should perform meticulous hand hygiene throughout the visit
- No food or drink will be consumed during any in-home visit or appointment
For families traveling from outside the area where their loved one lives, we have compiled a list of some nearby lodging:
OFFSITE VISITATION CONTACT TRACING LOG
The procedures and protocols outlined in this plan will change based on the expertise and knowledge of Springbrook’s Executive and Clinical team, the evolving spread/containment of COVID-19, regulations from our certifying agencies, and best practice guidelines from New York State.